Tuesday, June 13, 2006

1 Ringy Dingy

I am happy to say that after a week we finally have a working land line again. I did have the home calls forwarded to my cell phone....or at least I had thought so. People would either get a recording saying there was trouble on the line or just constant ringing. Well, after calling Verizon 3 days in a row, they finally got it right. Not that I received many calls from the land line.

Verizon also gave us one of those appointment windows....where you are assured they would show up early if you took a few seconds to run a short errand, or if you were good and waited the entire time, they would show up 2 secs. before the appointment time is suppose to end.
I am please to say my window was from 8-12 and they arrived about 9:15 and had it all up and running in about an hour.

And to prove it is working fine the first call I got was a telemarketer...Figures.

No comments: